Airflow meter replacement?

In my search for the best solution to getting colder air past my turbo and into the engine, I've been vexed by the size of the stock airflow meter. While perusing photos of an aftermarket intake, I noticed the absence of the stock meter, which seems to have been replaced by a much smaller unit.

Is there a smaller replacement for the stock Miata airflow meter?

DonB '91 white w/Greddy

Reply to
Don Benton

The Link ECU replacement throws it out completely. I do not know about smaller ones for the stock ECU.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen