alarm system

Every time i unlock the driver door on my 2004 MX5 the alarm goes off. If i use the spare ket the same thing happens but if i uase the passenger door it is ok. Any ideas??

Reply to
jean

Is the car still under warranty?

Pat

Reply to
pws

Reply to
jean

Otherwise, someone on here should be able to help you.

My only experience with car alarms, other than being woken up by them and having fun setting them off in parking lots with my exhaust, is removing them from the car entirely. :-)

Good luck!

Pat

Reply to
pws