Mazda 626 I need help with my lights any ideas anyone

when I have my low beams on, and then when you go from high beam back to low beam all my light will shut off even drivng lights and my four way lights on the dash stay on and the wipers start to go the only way to stop it is to shut the car right off and then wait a half and hour for lights again. Now I can not even get them on

Reply to
lisaandgibby