California front plate blues

I've never been called a slave to fashion before, the Fab 5 would be sure to disagree with you. :-) Pat

Reply to
Pat Shelton

Heh.

Hey, it's a Miata day here. Let's go driving!

Dana

Reply to
Dana Myers

Well, uh, tape measures don't lie. There are pretty concrete statistics showing that the Pilot had more room. Thanks for appreciating my work.

I don't need one. A Honda sedan works great as a second vehicle, and a Sable works fine as a work car.

Oh, I wouldn't tell you that. I might tell her she picked a shitty vehicle, though.

I thought so, but then again, you pride yourself on ownership of an SUV, so we already knew that.

You say that like you're trying to redeem yourself here or something, yet claim you have nothing to be ashamed of by owning an SUV, especially one built by Chevrolet.

Reply to
tooloud