car seat cushions

hi all

anyone have a recommendation for a summer seat cushion. i have a 05 with a black interior....very hot, back sweating, etc.

thnx dave

dave

"dave" wrote in news:1145463798.159906.41960 @g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

I can't say I recommend it, since I've never used it, but this is something I'd like to try:

's a seat cushion which can heat or cool. I don't see anywhere on the website where they list stats such as thickness. It would have to be reasonably thin to not negatively affect the comfort of my existing seat. But the idea of having a cooled seat-back is definatly a enticing prospect. -Scott

Btw, if you (or anyone else does or has) try this, please give us a review!

Reply to
Scott Hughes

I had sheepskin seat covers in my 96M because I found the leather way too hot in the summer.

I made sure my next Miata had cloth seats.

Reply to
Grant Edwards