seat cushion?

hi all,

i have a 05 with black leather and i cook in hot weather. would a seat cushion work? any have any experioence with that? thanx dave

Reply to
dave

About 40 years ago I was driving my father's car while on vacation from college. He had some kind of mesh seat contraption that insulated him from the hot vinyl seats. While stopped at a light behind another car, I tried to adjust this thing by raising my rear end off the seat with my foot (and my weight) on the brake pedal. While my butt was airborne my foot slipped of the brake onto the gas. Damage, injuries (not to me) and a lawsuit followed. Go for it.

Reply to
Frank Berger

You could trade me for my wonderful '99 black cloth seats ;-)

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Well Dave, my does all the cooking here at my place and stands up to do it. I am not too sure that a seat cushion would apply. but we could sure try it. :-) , :-) , :-) Now to your problem, :-) you might try a wool cover. It sounds like it would be hot to sit in, but I have one in my motorhome and it works well.

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN