Cool video

OK, it's a Subaru and not a Miata, but this group has been dead lately, so I don't think I am clogging things up too badly. ;-)
Pretty cool video to watch for any performance enthusiast and a little
over 4 minutes long.
Some excellent control of the 530 RWHP car is shown, though I would not want to be the guy on the Segway.....
Needs Flash to play.
http://video.kenblockracing.com/flash/small_player/preloader.swf?vendor_id 4&media_id83&bgcolorFFFF&autoplay=0
Pat

I sure wish I was his tire dealer....