Oil relocation kit???

Hello everyone! The time had came, I had to do my first oil change. Since I use full synthetic in every of my cars, and pay over $5 for each quart, I usually do oil changes myself. Thanks God, I tried first to rech the oil filter for "trial" on a cold engine. Men, NO WAY, unless I had triple-jointed, tiny little girl's hand!!! So, I went to local Midas. With my (Mazda) filter and my 0W-40 Mobil1, they charged me only for labor......$6.96!!!!

My question is: When an oil relocation kit (usually priced over $110) will pay for itself???? Hmmm, $7 every 5000 miles (synth) means....after about 80 000 miles!!! Well, guys, I love to work with my cars, but I can count too.

Best regards, Kempi '01 silver

P.S. I'm looking for a good strut bar for NB with VVT engine, any suggestions???

Reply to
Kempi

It is not clear to me how Midas can do this profitably.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

That concerned me also. I still have the receipt.

Regards, Kempi '01 silver WCMC

Reply to
Kempi

If they cannot, don't expect them to keep doing it.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen