Oil in '09 MX-5

Does anyone know what brand/type of oil comes in the '09 MX-5. I know that it is 5W-20 weight, but is it synthetic or natural, Mazda specific or from an oil company?

Thanks.

TRCSr

Reply to
TRCSr

It's from an oil company with a Mazda label stuck on it just like all other company's branded oil.

It's tough sometimes to find out who actually makes the stuff, you might ask the parts guy?

I know many years back GM's synthetic (at that time used only in the Corvette IIRC) was Mobil 1 and, no, I have no idea how I learned that???

Reply to
XS11E