What is it worth? 95 miata?

95 miata 5 speed car, garaged snce new. 14k miles on it. red with black
top and interior. woman owned, she wants to sell it and get the 2005
mustang convert. any suggestions?
Reply to
BOSS429
In article , snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net says...
and
are good starting points. --------------- Alex
Reply to
Alex Rodriguez
If it were a local delivered car in Australia, it would be about Au$23k to $25k, about US$17k to $19k.
But since it has miles on it, it's probably in the US where cars depreciate rather more frighteningly than here.
Reply to
Graham
In the first week of October, I sold my 1995 Miata. It was red/black with a black cloth interior. 5-speed with AC and PS. It had 28,000 miles on it and was in very, very good condition. I sold it for $7,200 (US). I live outside of Chicago, IL.
While I am here, what is "snce"?
Reply to
Clark Friedrichs
On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:20:29 -0500 (EST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (BOSS429) wrote:
A lobotomy should do it.
-- Larry
Reply to
pltrgyst
In article ,
Now, now. Be nice. *Sombody* has to take care of these cars and absorb the depreciation until they fall into the hands of penniless enthusiasts. We should be grateful.
Reply to
Lanny Chambers
Last week I bought a 95 Miata, with 27,000 miles on it. It is a 5 speed with CD, casette player, am/fm radio. Black with black cloth interior. It is in excellent condition, not a blemish, interior is very clean, even the back window (plastic) is clear and in good condition. I paid $6800 from a Honda dealership, seems the previous owner traded it in for a SUV. I think he'll regret it when he sees me driving around town.
Reply to
Mennie
I bought a 95 miata with the same things you ahve for $5300. (When I bought it, it had 16k miles) add $300 for bodywork, you still paid too much
with CD, casette player, am/fm radio. Black with black cloth interior. It is in excellent condition, not a blemish, interior is very clean, even the back window (plastic) is clear and in good condition. I paid $6800 from a Honda dealership, seems the previous owner traded it in for a SUV. I think he'll regret it when he sees me driving around town.
Reply to
Sohel
Sohel, I live in a remote city in a remote state, there are not many miatas around here to chose from. It's not worth me driving 200 miles to check out a car, and I certainly would not buy a car unseen! I've been shopping for a Miata for 2 years, and this is the best price for the mileage and condition of the car. I'd bet you can't find a better price on the internet for the low mileage of a 95 and prime conditin of this car!
Reply to
Mennie
On the internet ? maybe not, but the local paper you prolly cud. I see your point though, it sucks that you live in a small city
miatas around here to chose from. It's not worth me driving 200 miles to check out a car, and I certainly would not buy a car unseen! I've been shopping for a Miata for 2 years, and this is the best price for the mileage and condition of the car. I'd bet you can't find a better price on the internet for the low mileage of a 95 and prime conditin of this car!
Reply to
Sohel

Site Timeline Threads