Fuel Filter

Where is the fuel filter located on a 99 Miata? I haven't been able to locate a shop manual locally so I'm a little in the dark. Thanks.

Reply to
<tomnalicia

The high-presasure filter is underneath, in front of the rear axle (passenger side). There's a plastic cover over it.

There is also a "low-pressure" filter/strainer in the tank on the pick-up tube--you don't generally have to concern yourself with that one unless you've gotten some contaminated fuel, or rust in the tank, or something like that.

Reply to
Cliff Knight

Changement du filtre à essence

The text is French but the photos show the location.

Reply to
Harry et MaXin5