Glass Window

Couple of days ago I asked if glass was worth the extra cost. I solved the problem - drove home my new 2003 last night -- glass is better when it comes on top of a new Miata. At least I think so; I haven't had time to clean the garage so that I can store the hard top. My new Miata is dark blue with the big appearance packages. I got five compliments and I was in my office all day !

SteveK

Reply to
sknis