hard tap for sale

The hard top for my car is for sale. I have had my '91 for a year now and I figger my car will continue to be a garage queen and driven only in fair weather. (I have a "regular" car for daily transportation).

It's in great shape inside and out-- it was always used part time by the PO. It's silver, but of course that could be painted if you wish. I'm asking $700 and am in the Kansas City area. Pete snipped-for-privacy@kumc.edu

Reply to
pbeyer