Hardtop for Sale

I have a red Hard Top off my 91 Miata for sale .It is in great shape.Please emial if interested.It is in VT and must be picked up.Am asking 800 or best offer...

Reply to
IAN CATE

Does anybody know any other palce I could attempt to sell this top.I haven't had any luck posting here or in the paper....

Reply to
IAN CATE

great

picked up.Am

top.I

Have you posted it on

?

------- Iva & Belle.) '90B Classic Red.) #3 winkin' Miata

Reply to
Iva

I sent a direct email to you. If you are located in southern Vt., I'd be interested.

email: rhmpl33ATattDOTnet.

Reply to
Rich Hampel

I sent a response It must not have arrived in your IN box.I am in White River right off '91 so I am almost Dead Center of the state.It doesn't have defrost.Keep in mind 800 is only a starting point.Where are you located?

Thanxs Ian

Reply to
IAN CATE