Highest mileage Miata (>408K ?)

Recently a Miata owner turned up at the BAMA (Bay Area Miata Assoc.) annual membership meeting in Hayward, CA with a 1994 with 408K miles on the odometer. Are there any higher mileage ones out there?

Walt

Reply to
waltfit

Well, compared to that, my 90 has a measly 249K on it...

-alex-

waltfit wrote:

Reply to
Alex M. Postpischil

My 97 has 50k on it..

I guess it's just getting broken in :)

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

Chief, What do you do, only drive it on Sundays ? :-) Hee, hee, hee, Have you taken the "break-in" oil out of it yet ? (:-0, :-0, :-0, what have I started now ? (duck for cover here !)

Bruce RED '91 (Gee I think you got me, I only have 127,000 on my 1991 & I drive it all of the time. )

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

My '93 has a whopping 62k on her... Driven daily, but not too far. I have managed to eat through three sets of tires already and I'm on my fourth... She is fun to drive.

DanO '93C Black and Tan

Reply to
DanO

Geez... I guess my '90 with 154k doesn't even qualify!!! It had 124k on it when I got it a year ago.

Jerry '90 Red

Reply to
Jerry