I have a new macda power retractable hardtop Sport model

I have, after waiting 4 and 1/2 months, a new PRHT. I have had it 2 weeks and really enjoy it. I am a 77 year old youngster and it makes me feel 20 years younger. GET ONE Bob

Reply to
Robert E. Ford

OK, please send me the money, thank you.

Reply to
XS11E

I'm only 60, but I've had my 95 R since new. Just how will the retractable hard top make me feel younger?

I generally have no top at all on the car during the summer and early fall.

-- Larry

Reply to
pltrgyst

If it were mine, I'd be more inclined to drive topless without checking the weather forecast first. Freedom from worry always makes me feel younger.

Or perhaps he finds watching the top go up and down inspirational... :-)

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

Well, I do believe there is a negative correlation between shininess (or # of features, model year, etc.) and felt or perceived age.

That's science.

I'm 19 (20 soon), so I have to drive a '96 or else I won't feel like I'm old enough to drive. It'd be very disconcerting to drive a Miata and feel 15 at the same time.

Reply to
r0lliSl1fe