I Sold my Miata

I sold my 1991 Miata yesterday to a nice couple, I will be checking the group anyway.

Abid

Reply to
Abid Khan

Are you planning on getting another one? I am still hoping to hold onto my 1991 model as a toy, but don't know if that will be possible.

Pat

Reply to
pws

Abid, what was the reason for the sale, if you don't mind me asking? Were you the original owner?

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

I wasn't using it as much, I felt it is just sitting getting dust so might as well sell it to someone who can drive everyday. I was the second owner had it for 5 years. Kept it well, it didn't take anytime for the new owner to purchase, they looked around for few minutes took it for a test drive for say 5 minutes and gave me my asking price.

Hey, that's always good news! Glad you're going to hang around. Hope you'll jump back in some day!

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo