Mazda 3 stereo

One of the things that I'm not so content with in the Mazda 3 is the stock stereo. But with its stylish looking head unit and steering wheel controls, I'd really rather not give it up. Even though I know it is part of the downfall in the system. Since I have a pioneer 300 watt 4 channel amp, I was think of running a line converter and changing the speakers as well, opinions? and as for the line converter do i wire all four speaker locations or just the rear or just the fronts? I've never used one before.

Reply to
the_lower_class_brat