Mazda Rev It Up?

Hi: Have any of you been to Mazda Rev It Up (

)? I'm signed up for the St.Louis one on the 24th. Just wondering if any of you are going, or if any of you that have been to one, can you give me any tips on doing well. : ) Hope to see ya there! jim

Reply to
Jim Untch

I went last year, and had a lot of fun. Be on time for the classroom sessions, pay attention to your instructors, and leave any preconceptions about your skill level at home. Don't worry about doing well, just enjoy the experience.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

Keep an eye out for the free year of Autoweek magazine. Sign up at the center info booth. Also, if you plan on driving the MAZDAspeed Miata or RX-8, plan on a long line (for the SF location, it was a long wait for the RX-8).

Oh yeah, don't hit the cones. :-)

-FPtM

Reply to
Fruit Pie the Magician

Atlanta would be bad business, but I wonder how many people will show up in St Pete. All retired or Sebring convertible drivers there... :))

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen