miata noise

I have a 94 Miata that is in great shape and is a great car, it has an annoying whump/whump noise in the rear when I drive it. It increases with speed and decreases also. I thought it may be the wheels (i fitted it with stock alloy wheels, but I changed them with no luck,,could it be the tires or worse yet the rear end...any help appreciated.

Reply to
pa2mi2