How often to change plaugs?

I have 17K miles and two years on my current set of NGK plugs. Is that considered accenpatble?

Reply to
Pat

For a stock engine, every 30k is probably often enough.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

Let me ask one follow up question, please.

Is it worth the time and effort taking the NGK plugs out and cleaning them and/or regapping them?

Thanks,

Pat

Reply to
Pat

If the car is running fine, no. IMHO. If it ain't broke...

Reply to
Lanny Chambers