Miata owner manual

are there any newsgroups that I could download an owners manual for a '90 Miata?

Reply to
rich

Are you looking for the owner's manual or the service manual? If you meant the service manual, the one that details repairs and such, they come up fairly often on Ebay and there's always DVD versions available very cheap which might not be the worst thing if they are somewhat searchable. I mean, if you can look at the table of contents, find the correct page and then jump there w/o too much grief because, the (smaller) paper book version is NOT the easiest thing to see. Sometimes I wish mine were in pdf or some such so I could zoom in a little on it. The diagrams aren't great by any stretch.

If you DID mean the owners manual, I would guess those come up on Ebay too, hadn't looked.

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo