NC folding hardtop

From my local list, a link to the NC MX-5 with the folding hardtop up, down and in action in different colors.

Pat

Reply to
pws

Nice link. Finally a picture with the top up all the way. And it's only about 82 pounds heavier. Not too bad.

Reply to
Scott Streeter

Wow, That's not the same ol pics! Nice!

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Reply to
Fabiano

That's debate-able (?) but it's about more than looks. I'm thinking, safety (crashes)and security (no more vandalized tops for some of those folks who live in areas prone to stupid criminals). Even for someone who drives long trips allot, I'm thinking this car would be measurably quieter.

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo