Ok... these are cool :)

Scott Streeter

Pretty cool.

No white color and no ragtop version, though, otherwise I would get one for my good buddy Leon as a Christmas gift this year.

Pat

Reply to
pws

"pws" wrote

Looks like Speed Nation has the Ebbro Marble White ragtop in 1:43. Does Leon really have to wait until December 25? I think you should send it to him now.

Ken Lyons

I tried to order one. They said that white was such an unpopular color choice that it was not worth stocking them, so this was the closest thing I could get.

Keep an eye out for you present, Leon. :-)

Pat

Reply to
pws

I agree, and don't stiff me on the free acrylic display case. And include a mirror, the thing is right-hand drive.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

You disappoint me gravely.

Now that is as transparent a subterfuge as I ever saw one. They are just trying to damping demand until the manufacturer can ramp up the production line.

You sink to new lows. Don't you realize what would happen if even police cars were allowed to be white instead of blue? They would be able to keep up with us law-abiding citizens.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

If you were a law-abiding citizen why would the police car need to keep up with you? Just wondering...... ;-)

Reply to
XS11E

Our state troopers drive cars that are a combination of white and black. What is that doing to the photon flow? They do seem to speed up and slow down inconsistently.

Pat

Reply to
pws

That company needs work on their advertising. It is a "high-quality & GENUINE" free acrylic case, nothing fake here.

I love that word free.

Gotta wonder if anyone out there actually thinks that they are buying only the model and getting the case as an act of goodwill on the part of the company.

Pat

Reply to
pws

Ken, I would wait, The 2008's will come out in the fall and the price will drop. :-)

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

OH Pat !!! That was hard !! :-)

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

OT, since it's a Camaro, but still all-white.

they're targeting truckers, mostly.

Reply to
nrfong