cool vw watches

Hey guys, I happened to come across this cool site that sells vw watches, these guys have some awesome split window bus stuff, they are really into the early buses and are vw guys. They have almost everything in watches and because they are vw guys have some cool thing,dunebuggy and bus and bug watches. I got a barndoor watch from them and its awesome. Check em out at

Jake

Reply to
surfertheman

This asshat must own a pile of different watches, because he says the same thing in a bunch of other car forums..

Reply to
Remco

I saw a cool VW related toy the other day,

a small VW bus that was battery powered. Put it on a vinyl record, it drives around in circles on the record and plays the music.

Reply to
jboothbee

That is pretty cool. If I only knew where my LPs are... :)

(had some Hendrix, Cream, Stones, LedZep, DeepPurple, etc that I never did get around to replacing with CDs)

Reply to
Remco

This asshat must own a pile of different watches, because he says the same thing in a bunch of other car forums..

That is kinda like the guy that posts about this great website that he found, and it turns out to be his own.

Reply to
Bill Berckman

I just ordered my Pontiac Watch from here - much cheaper !

Rich

Reply to
Tricky

I was given a nice watch from the Brazilian Volkswagen Club. I'm sure there are not many of these around so I will post pics when I can.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Ah....the infamous Vinyl Killer!