paint calipers

Hey!
Does anyone have a brand of paint kit to recommend to paint my brake calipers? Just got my protege ES and the calipers are so damn ugly.... I saw
the MazdaSpeed protege and it looks nice with silver painted calipers.
Thanks
I painted mine with plain old latex paint. Haven't had a problem.

saw
I painted my neighbor's corvette calipers with a bright red two-part epoxy type caliper paint he got from one of the corvette catalogs. Worked and looks great. Very shiny. Very important to do a VERY thorough cleaning job first.
John ('94 Miata)

saw
I used Tremclad from Canadian Tire. 2 Layers did a great job, just make sure you let it dry well, and most of all make sure the surface is dry and clean.

saw
I used Tremclad from Canadian Tire. 2 Layers did a great job, just make sure you let it dry well, and most of all make sure the surface is dry and clean.

saw

Site Timeline