Philly ice storm

Hey, if the owner of the grey MSM that is stuck in the fox chase train station here in NE philly after the unexpected ice strom is lurking here, I feel for you. I guess my red baby will keep yours company 7 spots over until it thaws. Hopefully before the snow on Friday. Can't believe I had the top down driving around yesterday. Oh well. Here's to better days.

Reply to
classicred