Plug Wires

Are sparkplug wires a "get what you pay for" kinda thing? Some of the more expensive ones tout a horsepower gain. Gettin' ready to replace those, too.

Any opinions?

DonB

Reply to
DonB

I've bought the official Mazda ones and I also bought the el-cheapos at Pep Boys. The el-cheapos always need to be cut to length. No problem for me, but I suppose it would be for some. Once done, there is no noticeable difference in anything including life.

Ken

Reply to
KWS

Buy the NGK blue wires. In addition, deposit $100 in my paypall account. I will then declare your NGK wires new and improved, and you will have an instant 4 additional hp. Or 5 hp if you send me $200.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

Uh, I'm kinda short on cash right now, Leon. Howsabout I paint "Advice by Leon" in 2-inch high letters on the rear bumper using white paint?

DonB '91 white

Reply to
DonB