Radio question.

Rich Hampel wrote in news:040320052229186598% snipped-for-privacy@nospam.net:

Already did that, thanks. Unfortunately the previous owner was paying for the radio and therefore he got to pick it. It's not my choice but it works very well so the problem is solved and I'm ready for long boring freeway stretches while listening to interesting, exciting things such as the daily farm report...

Reply to
XS11E

Late summer in Chico/Redding is brutal. Bru-tal. It's also a litle humid IIRC because of all the irrigation in farms around there.

Heh.

Reply to
Dana H. Myers