Rear speakers in 06 with standard radio

I recently purchased an 06 an discovered no rear speakers.I would like to install speakers,the stock radio does appear to have the fade option
and would like to know if it is possible to install rear speakers in between the seats.Is the wring already there from the radio and how do you remove all trim pieces behind the seats?If anyone has done this already would like to hear from you.Thanks.
MrWick wrote:

Me too! I would have sworn that there were speakers back there. When I mentioned to the salesman that Mazda had moved the speakers from the headrests (as in my '91) to the panel he agreed. But turning the fader to full rear certainly convinced me. I will be ordering the wiring diagram and service manual on Monday and perhaps one of those will give me some clues.
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]

FWIW, the rear speakers are live on my bose system.
As is the speaker in the dash. ;)
Leon
--
Leon van Dommelen :) Bess, the Miata :) Bozo, the Miata :)
snipped-for-privacy@dommelen.net http://www.dommelen.net/miata