Robbins NO-ZIP glass window on a 96

Due to some unforeseen problems with the Robbins three window top that we have had for the past year, Robbins auto top Co. was gracious enogh to replace it under warranty. To avoid having the samwe problem, I upgraded to the no-zip glass window. I will be doing the frame off install in a few weeks, and wonder if anyone has any tricks to this exact install. I've done two regular tops, but no glasss window tops at all. Any special undocumented tricks?

Reply to
Mike Robison

anono mous

Nope, no roll bar. And I guess no hints or help from the audience!! oh well. on to a new experience. If I end up with a long enough time to dot it, I'll document, and post pics of the install. I plan on it being a top-off installation.

Reply to
Mike Robison