M1 Top with Glass Window

My M1 is due for a new top. I want something like the M2, a glass window which can be topdown easily (i.e do not need to unzip first) Anything good in the market? Thanks for the advice.

Reply to
NetDreamer

Lanny Chambers

Thanks, this is what I am looking for!!!

Reply to
NetDreamer

"NetDreamer" wrote > I want something like the M2, a glass window which can be topdown easily > (i.e do not need to unzip first) > Anything good in the market?

We bought a Robbins no-zip top from Duetto. The quality is great and the price from Duetto was good. As with most after market glass window tops, it sits a little higher when down. Sorry, no photos of it down, but you can see it up here:

Ken Lyons