Tchuck again.

Well, I got the oil filter relocation kit to stop leaking, but I still have the squeak on coming back on the throttle. Sounds like it is coming from under the car when the top is down, from the rear when the top is up.

I ground away the lip next to the exhaust tip; the only thing the exhaust might still hit is the differential. It seems to come from much more up front if you listen to it with the top down though.

Anybody any other suggestions? Heat shield still seems ok, and it is not a rattle sound anyway; more the sound of something rubbing. "tchuck" or so.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen