Tire rotation

Now that I have my jack and stands:

Do I do a rotation from front to back or do I have to cross them???

BTW Thanks again for the input on the jack.

Reply to
David Smith

Depends on whether they are directional or not.

I've always done front to back to keep things simple as the wear seems pretty even side to side, with of course the most wear by far on the rear wheels - I've never had any vibration or wear problems on my miatas.

Reply to
DJH