Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ok, you've convinced me
I'm at an age where I look for the small things in life to give me pleasure. I've loved the look and the idea of a Miata for years but my practicality always led me to other cars. I own a 2006 Mazda3...
13
13

nice, low mileage white 1997 miata for XS11E
I saw this one today and thought of you, buddy......No HUGE WING & TAK though, sorry..........
12
12

Bridgestone RE-11 short review
I finally decided to replace the 5 year old T1Rs--only half worn at 12k miles, but too hard to trust anymore. Considering the car only sees ~1200 miles/year now, I ordered a set of RE-11s from Tire...
45
45

Hard top opinions?
Is there a consensus about the hard top? On the one hand one can cite better weather protection in winter and better defense against vandalism and theft if one has to park outdoors/overnight. On the...
24
24

Mazda3 clunk
I have a 2004 Mazda3 (manual transmission) that has just been serviced (non main-dealer) after flying through its MOT (not same place as service). Since servicing I've noticed on starting the engine...
37
37

alignment question
Would this affect the alignment of the car? My Uncle Matt getting into a little bitty car (a Miata, I think?) much to the entertainment of his brothers and friends. My Uncle Matt getting into a little...
4
4

wont shift in high
On the wifes 90 it doesn't seem to shift to high gear. It will shift and get to 40mph but then just revs up but wont go faster. Changed out the filter and fluid but didn't help. it seems like a...
6
6

Newbie question
Hello Everyone, I have always been a car nut, but circumstances have not always been favorable. I am now heading into what we might call an end of life crisis; getting ready to buy a nice car. My...
19
19

under the hood
I just recently subscribed to this NG so forgive me if this has been discussed many times before but..... Why hasn't Mazda offered the more powerful engine from the MazdaSpeed 3 for the Miata. It...
13
13

Magnaflow Bolt On Catalytic Converter?
The heat shield on the catalytic converter on my '95 is rattling and unless there is a clever fix like the stainless steel hose clamp solution for the down pipe heat shield I think I need a...
8
8

New Miata (er, MX-5)
My '96 died, as I reported earlier. It was dying a slow death, then the engine gave out. I sold the remains today. I suspect it will be junked. I also suspect it would pay somone to put an engine into...
51
51

Do you expect Toyota will be reading this today?
Imagine all the office workers ignoring their regular duties and coming here to follow these interesting arguments... I mean they should, after all they could be laid off if they don't address all...
5
5

Hey Toyota, why can't you sell Toyotas in Europe?
Notice there's no nagging mosquito or teasing here, just one direct and overwhelming statement that proves once and for all there's no such thing as "Toyota quality." If there was, they would dominate...
34
34

How do we classify SUVs?
Maybe they even trade drugs to get one, huh? How do we classify SUVs? 1- Big Lion SUV (for lawyers and "movers and shakers," mostly European) 2- Red Neck SUV (for you know who, double wheel) 3- Gang...
12
12

A detailed description of Heaven that will make you feel like you want to die!
(Yes, there will be Miatas in Heaven too! But no Toyotas) That's a detailed description of Heaven that almost makes me motivated to leave earth sooner or later, and join the paradise. The problem I...
4
4