Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Brake thump - Update
Well, after 2 weekends spent disassembling, cleaning, replacing pads, clips, springs, shims, lubing caliper pins, etc., trying to get rid of the brake thump on my '96, it's still there. However, I've...
5
5

Tidbit
Hey! Maybe y'all knew this, but I think it's kind of cool that the odometer keeps going when you're in REVERSE. Haven't noticed this on another car.
7
7

What mods needed for autocross/track days?
Hey everybody. So I've had a lot of fun driving CGGW ('04 Shinsen edition) on the street, but I would like at some point to start exploring its limits in a more controlled environment such as...
14
14

Replacing top door deals on my '99
I bought new replacement top door seals for my '99 (the exterior rubber strip at the bottom of the side windows). There are clips all along the bottom of this strip which seems simple enough - just...

FS: Miata Parts
Hi all, I found some parts a while back cleaning out the garage. The members have been so helpful to me when I had problems with my old Miatas. As the subject says I have a OEM tan wind blocker and...

Totalled Mazdaspeed on ebay
It's really not that bad either. Front end damage. They claim the engine even still runs fine. Interior (leather) and everything on back are great. It's the grey color 04 and the wheels look real good...
7
7

Found on Craig's list...
's not white so it's bound to be pretty slow... ;-)
3
3

Miata NA and NB Top Frames
I have a '95 Miata, purchased a couple years ago with what was reportedly a complete top from a 2000. I now need to replace the top and want to make sure I order the right thing. Anyone tell me a sure...
2
2

Harness suggestions for stock seat
Any suggestions on harnesses for a 96 with stock seats. I have Boss Frog Dual Loop Roll bar. I been researching this for a few hours and it's only getting me more confused. It seems like making the...

Best way to add horsepower without voiding warranty?
I have a 2007 PRHT MX-5 and would like to add some more power but I dont want to void the warranty. Is that request mutually exclusive? I would like to add a bolt on exhaust, cold air intake and if...
19
19

Top Replacement
I have a '95 Miata, purchased a couple years ago with what was reportedly a complete top from a 2000. I now need to replace the top and want to make sure I order the right thing. Anyone tell me a sure...
1
1

How to drive a Momentum Car like a Miata?
I was over at Thunderhill a week ago. One of the instructors said that my line was perfect for a big horsepower car. My question is, how does someone driving a Miata "think" about driving around a...
8
8

model year?
What was the first year of the present body style? Thanks KG
1
1

Brake thump
My '96 has developed a problem in that I get an occasional "thump" when I apply the brakes. I can usually create the thump when backing up and apply the brakes. It may do it again immediately...
14
14

Sources On Car Buying
Purchasing a previously owned vehicle can be a great way to save some cash while still getting a good car. If you shop smart, you can find a used car that is in good condition and will provide years...