Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

accelaration problems
I wonder if someone could kindley help. I have a problem with accelaration. when I press the accelerator on my Mazda 323 1.8i, the speed goes up slightly but then just ceases to increase and the rev...
10
10

Improving the ride of a 2003 Shinsen?
Hi y'all, just got my first Miata (first stick shift car, too) off eBay a few weeks ago. I am having a lot of fun with it as you might imagine, but there is one issue - over rough pavement, the ride...
1
1

I wanna build a Miata Monster
Hello All, I have a very unique opportunity presented to me. I can pick up a rear end totaled Honda S2000 and a 2002 Miata LS from a local insurance company for about 4,500.00 total (including...
19
19

The '96M is gone - sniff
I just watched the shell of the best car that I have ever owned get hauled off. Oh well, even the right quarter panel is going to be cut off and used to fix a '97 STO. We couldn't load it straight...
1
1

NC Precision Alignment
Just got my NC's precision 4-wheel alignment done at Stokes Tire / Santa Monica. Same place I had my NB done. I've been very satisfied with their work. I showed the Tech my NB's specs before...
12
12

IAP Sensor
Has anyone heard of any benefit from unplugging the IAP sensor and putting a resistor across the two leads on the female side of the plug? Someone on EBay is selling the resistors and offering...
2
2

Brake noise
My brakes make a grinding noise whe I stop.I had the brakes done and the cylinders replaced. Still makes the noise. I took the car someplace else and had them check the brakes and they said they were...
9
9

Ride height varies
The ride height on my '95 varies slightly in the front left-right, in the rear its 3/8" higher on the right. This is with new KYB AGX shocks, FM springs, FM rear shock mounts, and all new bump stops....
1
1

FS: 1990 Miata in Austin - $2500.00 - 66,000 miles
No affiliation, but I expected this to be sold the first day, especially when he or she posted it on a perfect top-down weather day. I wonder if there are major unmentioned problems, that is about...
2
2

Nice Tires?
Hi, I've just bought a 91 Miata NA, in Silverstone. She's a lovely car, and her tires are certainly 'ok'; but, I'm thinking I'd like to replace them for something a bit more performance oriented, and...
6
6

Mazda2?
Mazda 2 - Auto Shows The Geneva debut of Mazda's B-segment fighter has everyone asking: Will Mazda bring this compact hatch to the U.S.? BY JARED GALL, February 2007 Mazda recently announced that its...
12
12

1999 Miata - Gasoline odor inside the car
In the mornings when I get in the Miata, I smell the distinct odor of gasoline. The car is garaged. No spills detected. I checked under the hood and did not smell anything so I'm assuming that the...
10
10

"CX-7 with style"
CX-7 with style at
3
3

Help please with dead battery
Hi I need some advice: 91 brg that I only get to drive occasionally, and have had problems with batteries. I bought a new WestCo battery last year and put one of those priority start auto disconnect...
4
4

Free Parts...Free Parts...Free
Clearing out the remnants of my 2000LS. These parts removed at about 7K miles (Mar. 2001) when supercharger & header were installed. All parts are FREE but you have to come git 'em. I'm in Santa...
6
6