Oil capacity in a Precidia

I jsut picked up a 92 Precidia V6.... and I am wonderin what the oil capacity is in it.

The guy before me hadn't changed the oil yet, which was a 2 year span when he owned it.....

Any ideas?

Reply to
Chris Babchuk
2 years without an oil change? I hope you got it for really cheap...
Reply to
First of One

Yeh I got it for like $1500 so it wasn't bad. thing still runs awesome but the plugs and wires need to be done and a fuel system flush. jsut a tune up really.............

First of > 2 years without an oil change? I hope you got it for really cheap... >

Reply to
Chris Babchuk