Latest threads in Mazda Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Timing Belt of Chain? - Mazda 6 Engine Diagram
Hi all Does anyone have a link to an engine diagram for a Mazda 6 1.8TS 2004 please? I was led to believe that my motor had timing belts which would be due for replacement around now (60,000 miles)....

heat gauge near "h"
just got a call from a relative in conn. whose heavily loaded (he's moving)'97 mazda protege's heat gauge is approaching "h" on hills, although running normal -- middle of gauge -- on highway. no...

Where to get KL-ZE in Europe?
Hi, everybody, Does anyone here know where to get JDM version of Millenia 2.5 liter engine (KL-ZE) with curved neck?
1
1

Mazda RX8 seals
How long can a rotary engine run on its original seals before they need replaced/rebuilt?
1
1

Dashboard Light Failure
Hi all Can anyone advise how to remedy a light issue on Mazda 6 please? The lights on the dash illuminating speedo etc used to drop to half power when side or head lights were activated. Now they...
2
2

B2000 Transmissions
Hi, Can anyone tell me is the mt-109808A and mt-109808B 5 speed transmissions used in the B-2000 B-2200 are interchangeable. I sourced a couple at a self serve auto wrecker but don't want to go to the...

Interested in Mazda 3 - comments?
Hello! We have test-driven a Mazda 3 Sedan GS and priced both the Sedan and the GS Sport Hatchback. We liked the way the car was equipped, and thought the Sport Automatic shifter was fun (although...

2005 mazda3 Oil filter tool
Dealer wants $500 for 30,000 mile serrvice. Even the local lof shop wants 25 extra for synthetic oil, and 6 extra because it's a cannister filter. Time to start getting my hands dirty. The owners...

Fast Idle after replacing 929 timing belt
Well after replacing broken timing belt on 1988 929 I thought I was OK. Good compression tests, engine runs. Good power on the road. I thought that I was very lucky not to have any damage. BUT its now...
1
1

Flat spot in rev range since new alternator fitted
Hi Last week I had to have a new alternator fitted to my '94 Mazda 323F V6 2.0. For a few weeks the battery charge warning light had been faintly glowing intermittently then stay off for a few weeks....

CD player question
Can I fit the Mazda mp3 player to my Mazda 3? It has the standard 6 disc auto-changer with Bose speakers fitted at present. Thanks for the advice guys, Bob.
1
1

Mazda CX7 Forum??
Anyone know of a CX7 newsgroup?
1
1

Mazda 929 Broken Timing Belt
Anyone experience a broken timing belt on a 1988 929 engine? Son's car just had this happen and we are wondering what the chances are that things (pistons valves) 'survived? I am assuming that this is...
15
15

mazda MPV brakes
My kids Mazda MPV 4WD with rear wheel "ABS" has a low brake pedal. I took the master cyl off and stripped it down, washed it out, rubbers looked good, cylinder clean and smooth, re-assembled and began...
1
1

Generation 1 RX-7 wheels
Now entering my second childhood and I have bought an '83 in fairly great shape. Truth be known she has weathered the last 25 years much better than I have. My first was a 1979 GS. This is a GSL....
1
1