Clearing Fault Codes/Turning Off Check Engine Light 1988 300TE

I had trouble starting my car tonite. I pushed the button on the OBD and the mechanic said it sounds like my fuel pump relay. I want to clear the fault codes and turn off my check engine light. Can anone give me the sequence I need to use to do this. I did it once before but forgot how to. I know that it involves pusing the putton down for ten seconds at some point. Can anone help? Thanks.

Reply to
Michael Roback