2003 Mecedes E500

I just bought a pre-owned E500, which has 46000 miles, I am thinking about the extended warranty, I am open for suggessions, ideas, Is it worth it, should I get it from a dealer or third part, please advice. Thanks.

Abid

Reply to
akhan

It is always worth it. Dealer won't give you a good Starmark warranty unless you buy the car from them. Otherwise, I'd suggest you stick with AAA Extended warranty... get their best one.

Reply to
Tiger

I do believe you are still under the main warranty on this car nothing much ever goes wrong with them. I have a 1998 E320 purchased new its never been back to the shop. I change the oil every 4k. most reliable car I have ever owned. best regards papa

Reply to
PAPAGENE4JACK

I tried AAA web site it asked me for my zip, it took me to Texas AAA, Iooked around in automotive area but couldn't find extended warranty, any specific link you can post here please.

Abid

Reply to
akhan

I tried AAA web site it asked me for my zip, it took me to Texas AAA, Iooked around in automotive area but couldn't find extended warranty, any specific link you can post here please.

Abid

Reply to
akhan

Call up your local AAA to see if they have it. I know I can get it in NJ.

The platinum is what you would want.

Reply to
Tiger

LOL!

Reply to
Rob

Don't leave home without it! It'll pay for itself over and over again.

Reply to
Rob

Thank you everyone for your comments, I am checking with the local AAA office if they can offer me a good deal.

Thanks again.

Abid

Reply to
akhan