91 300E Alarm

I have another question for the group. How do I disable the alarm? It goes off when I don't want it to sometimes because when it is wet, the key doesn't shut it off when I unlock the door. I can't find a fuse anywhere in the car for it. Thanks, Brian

Reply to
Brian Yates

marlin

Reply to
marlin

Same place on the 300E. Only problem, the radio may not work after unhooking the connectors. If this happens, I was told that the MB dealer will reset the radio for free. Call to confirm this before unhooking the connectors.

Paul

Reply to
Paul