Ambient Temp Display Replacement ? ? ? ? w124 1989 300E

I need help finding an ambient temperature LCD display for my 1989 300E. It attaches to the instrument cluster in the dash with just a couple screws and a connector.

Anyone know of a source for it?

Thanks

Reply to
News Groups

It's very expensive... I think $150 at the dealer. Sometime you can buy new old stock on ebay cheap.

Reply to
Tiger

Check out ebay - there's a complete speedo head on there ATM with

55,000 miles on it and only a tenner when I saw it yesterday when I was browsing. The control on there might be OK - I had this pack up on my 124 E300 and I fixed it by replacing the sender (behind the front number plate). Mike W126 300SE 234,000 Miles
Reply to
Just Mike