mercedes

whats better mercedes or porsche? what about mercedes 300 ce 24 v? thanks snipped-for-privacy@terra.es

Reply to
PABLUX

From what point of view?

What are your needs?

The Porsche can only be compared with some (two-seater) Mercs.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

If you want both, then get a Mercedes 400E... I believe Porsche did the work putting it in... I can't recall...

Reply to
Tiger

"Tiger" haute in die Tasten:

No. The W124 500E was the car assembled by Porsche. It got the engine and some suspension components from the R129 roadster, some bodywork with wider fenders and lots of more modificaions. It was not compatible with the W124 assembly line in Sindelfingen.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper

My 928 has got the Mercedes auto trans, so that's a bit of both.

Bernard

Reply to
Bernard Farquart

Ahh... that's right... the 500E...