Need driver's side rear taillight for 1982 300TD

Anybody have any leads? I'd sure appreciate it. I got rear-ended and the car was totaled. I bought it back and am getting it road worthy again. Thanks!

Reply to
runbiodiesel

I think I have one in the garage. Ignore the hotmail address, and email me at this one: coolmale(insert at sign)shaw(dot)ca I'll get back to you and confirm.

Reply to
coolmale48

there is a guy who has 2. he is in charlotte, nc. I think his email is snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com you may want to try him. he as once owening 4 of the 300tds. i know he has many parts that he kept as his spare.

Reply to
aasat2000

Thanks for the tip. However, just last week I found one online at a junkyard in Alaska (of all places) and received it and installed it Tuesday, had the car safety certified (a requirement for "salvage" vehicles) on Wednesday, and got the car retitled and registered yesterday.

Another classic MBZ turbodiesel back on the road! And your tip might help me with future needs! Again, thanks.

Reply to
runbiodiesel