Re: clueless american troops murder 11 iraqi policemen

Isn't that your name, right next to the ntlworld part?

*** Posted 17 July 2002: Hi I'm Nick, 42 genuine solvent gay guy looking for Arab guys top or bottom between the ages of 21 -
  1. I live in a South Wales coastal town can accommodate any time. E-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.co.uk
***

> What are all of us out here supposed to do?

> > All of you?

Yes, nick. All your "friends" on usenet.

Reply to
Alan

I've been shot by US Marines friendly fire in my uniform 12 years ago, not surprising me this time.

Keith Beast E14 4NS Docklands

"Alan" ??? news: snipped-for-privacy@uswest.net ???...

those American marines are so stupid and poorly trained, right?

Reply to
fish

Ask your sister.

Reply to
LIBassbug

She's a marine?

Reply to
nick

perhaps we should put saddams fantastic military in charge??

Reply to
Chris O'Malley