D.C.= MURDER CAPITOL of US

HE had EVERY right to ask that question about where to live in DC....BLACKS ARE THE BIGGEST KILLER OF BLACKS and more importantly DC IS THE MURDER CAPITOL OF US...guess what?.. it wasnt enron execs or martha stewart killing people for drugs or 10.00$ ..OH YAH...for every one white person there are 10 blacks in prison..ummmmmm, blacks only make up 12% of population.....wonder why?????...good and bad everywhere, JUST SEEMS TOO BE ALOT MORE BAD IN THE GHETTOS...guess thats why the decent ones get out and join the whiteys in the burbs......

Reply to
Riled66

Not only are you an idiot, but you are misinformed, as of January

2004 Chicago had the highest murder rate in the US. "The city finished 2003 with 599 homicides, police said Thursday. That was down from 648 a year earlier and the first time since 1967 that the total dipped below 600."
Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Anyone can ask any question they wish to ask. That doesn't mean they won't come across as a racist POS. Just like you have a right to post this dribble.

BTW, I put these corporate pirates right up there with armed bank robbers for tak> HE had EVERY right to ask that question about where to live in DC....BLACKS

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

ot only are you an idiot, but you are misinformed, as of January

2004 Chicago had the highest murder rate in the US. "The city finished 2003 with 599 homicides, police said Thursday. That was down from 648 a year earlier and the first time since 1967 that the total dipped below 600.OHHH, OKAY, so this year chicago took it and just how far was DC behind it???????HUH?...do your homework nimrod and youll find DC had the title for years...I noticed you didnt argue the black prison ratio.....10-1 which actually depending on which study could be as high as 12-1....NUFF SAID!!
Reply to
Riled66

2004.

I was born in 1954. In 1964, we started to learn. Very late, but we started to learn.

1974, things were beginning to change.

1984, well, the 80s sucked.

1994, the SN95 Mustang was selling briskly.

2004, and I still have to read crap like this.

What the hell were the last 50 years for?

dwight

Reply to
dwight

On 20 Jul 2004 21:54:00 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@cs.com (Riled66) wrote something wonderfully witty:

Yeah he had every right to ask the question. And the responders had every right to say what they did. You gotta love the way freedom of speech cuts both ways.

BTW -- According to ABC News the Murder Capital is Gary Indiana. According to CNN it is Chicago. Still others say it is L.A. The reason D.C. so often gets hit with the title is because of the play on words of Capital.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

On 20 Jul 2004 23:49:54 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@cs.com (Riled66) wrote something wonderfully witty:

In 2002 California enjoyed 2,395 murders. The next highest was Texas at 1,302. All of D.C. only had 264.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Racism, to some degree, is here to stay unfortunately. Trouble is there are members of every race that does it. White racism is the one that gets the most press attention but they don't have a monopoly by any means.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

Being a native Hoosier, I can vouch for Gary being a modern day Dodge City. They had the "Murder Capital" title long before it was fashionable and manage to retake the title from time to time. The up side is that most of the murders are drug dealers killing each other.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

I don't care about that, no matter who's doing the name-calling. And I understand why some still insist on breaking all of humanity into two groups, really I do. It's much easier on the brain that way.

It's just that we were making progress. Real progress. But we obviously forgot to bring some folks along.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:49:11 -0400, dwight wrote something wonderfully witty:

If it was only two groups I could deal with that. It is way more then two unfortunately.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

There will always be a group that refuses to leave racism behind. I feel good that with each new generation the the number of racists gets smaller.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

I believe the findings are based on a per capita style setup.

Don Manning

ratio.....10-1

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

First, learn how to post you FxxKING moron.

LIke, number 14 Do your own homework. Moron.

Not in the last ten years it hasn't. My god you are a dumbass. YOU do some homework Stinky, I found all this on the Internet in about 30 seconds.

I don't know, and I don't care. You are a proven moron.

....NUFF SAID!!

You should have said that before you even made a single post.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

A really nice styling upgrade for the next Mustang?? =P

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Gary Ind. is a rating per capita I believe. IOW they had the most murders compared to the number of people that live there. Chicago is gross. LOL by that I mean most murders gross wise rather than compared to population.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Funny,I thought this NG was about the Ford Mustang.Maybe i read it wrong

Andrew

Reply to
me

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 17:57:58 -0700, "me" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Every group has the crazy Uncle who stops by for a short visit.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Not only are you an idiot, but you are misinformed, as of January

2004 Chicago had the highest murder rate in the US. "The city finished 2003 with 599 homicides, police said Thursday. That was down from 648 a year earlier and the first time since 1967 that the total dipped below 600."

per capita it has the ranking screwball and has in the last 10 years more than once.......go live there in the ghetto with all the other beutiful people in NYC, Detroit, DC, Gary Indiana,LA,....tell me how nice they all are while a dirtbag like you F%%$$ks theyrer crag bag sista for 20.00....better yet go to dade county in florida....tell me how sweet that is and while the prison ratio is still 12/1 black for white in this country, find that statistic in 30 seconds you shit head....oh thats right, you know everythning.....

Reply to
Riled66

Compared to you my cat knows everything. DC has not been in the top ten neither gross NOR per capita for ten year. Now you're a bigger moron. BTW, you should get out more, the reason there are more vio;ent crimes commited by blacks in "ghettos" is because the population of poor is comprised more of blacks. They aren't in jail because they are black, they are in jail because they are poor. You've been trumped again. A dirtbag like me? Moron...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]