Re: Frum under tha Sandi Ego bridge

We're delighted to hear that you're finding some good restaurants in

>northern California. How about the wine??? Bet you wish you had your own >Merc with you. > >Maybe one day the airlines will offer cheap rates on 1500-kg cargo-hold >consignments...

Which half of his S420 is that? That S420 must weigh at least 2000, probably closer to 2500 kilos. Course, by the time you load all them boyz in the back, it'd be heavier, but cheaper than flying them first class!

>When I went to LA I hired a Sebring convertible (as mentioned) , which was >pretty good, but I sure wish I had had my very own CLK Cab... > >Either way, one can have the Beach Boys cassette (or CD) playing loudly... > >DAS
Reply to
GT

Re: Tony NY 44 comment.

I don't see the problem with the language you use, McBrue. In fact, it seems to be cleaned up quite a bit from what I grew up with in the mountains of North Carolina. Hardly any accent at all. Now if I was from New York like Tony, then I probably would have a limited background in the speaking arts and wouldn't be able to understand anyone without the 33rd Street drawl.

A buddy of mine lives in Redwood City. Look forward to your inspection report of that area. He lies about it so much.

Larry In the backyard, under the oak.

Reply to
<pandacat206

Is that Toidy-toid Street drawl?

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

What makes you think we would hang around in your neighborhood?

Larry In the back yard, under the oak.

What makes you think I'd want you to...

Reply to
Tonyny44

What's the deal, McBrue? Rent a LeSabre? Shoulda rented an Intrepid. At least that's keeping it in the family.

Reply to
brad9876

Got an intrepid! Horrid little kar. Sitting all scrunched up in it about 2 inches off the ground. Really bad!

mcbrue in the kar sliding under the trailer under the long high curving bridge down by the river

Reply to
MCBRUE

Little?

Yes, they're low. Park one next to a LeSabre and you'll be amazed.

Gee, McBrue, with the rough ride I figured you'll feel right at home.

Reply to
brad9876