Smart car!

Hello all,

I am interested in buying a smart car.... probably a roadster. I live in South East England and will be travelling to Bruges in Belgium next week. Please could someone tell me of a dealer in that area or even on the way down, also if anyone knows about any price differences by buying abroad, I would be most grateful. Also, does anyone know anything about a smart car trailer for hitching it onto the back of a motor home, including it's price?

Many thanks in advance,

Pete

Reply to
DesignElect