99 Cobra Vert is it worth....?

A friend of mine is looking at a red 1999 Cobra Vert with 90k. My friend says it's in great condition and the seller only wants $10,000...this seems respectible to me...is it a good price? I don't want to steer my friend wrong.

Thanks,

Shane

P.S. Wish I had the $10,000 I'd buy it myself :)

Reply to
Shane Metzler
10K is an excellent price, as long as all of the recalls and upgrades have already been performed. Get the VIN, then call your local Ford dealer and have them run it to make sure everything is in order.............

Bill S.

Shane Metzler wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Bill,

Thanks for the response...

order.............

Reply to
Shane Metzler

Heck yeah that's a good price. I've been shopping for GT convertibles and I see 98's (GTs, not Cobra) with 80k miles with $11k, $12k, and

13k pricetags.

Where is this car at? If your friend doesn't want it, please email me. snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

If anyone else knows where I can buy a nice convertible GT (just about any year will do) for under $10k, please contact me also. I'm in South Carolina.

Reply to
Linus

We are near Tampa, FL. I will let the group know if he doesnt buy it...i just wish i had 10grand laying around to purchase it myself.

Reply to
Shane Metzler